2010年10月10日星期日





hoho~finish my 1st day work ~phewwww~
shi tired dao ~~~~~~~~
n my leg shi pain dao ~~~~~~~
okayy..its sap sap sui for me ~purpose of $$sure i can tahan ~haha..
yea~~~
i m insomnia ytd night >>cz i always feel stress b4 starting work ..acctually it jz a "eng eng cheng cheng nia"swtll...dunno wat i alwayz worry to >>lol
another thg is my uniform realli ugly dao ~~~~~~T.Tsaid dao jiu sad~haizz
helpless




remind me many memory while i m working
since i saw many sweets family shops together
hw longs v never sit together even if chit chat ..eating..watching ..n ..
sigh sigh**
Many problems occur in so sudden,
everyone is asking for solution, or consultation to let themselves feels better...






finally ..
i opt to excape it .........












opppssssssssssss........
its 1.30am again >
i have to wake up 7am 2ml..n stand from 10am to 10 pm..swtll
so its time to sleep nw~~~:)))
nitezzzz world ..










>>the hitz fm make me could nt bear to sleep ..
arghhhhhhhh

没有评论: